What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi there! SQFP from Canada.

Started by , Oct 25 2017 01:46 PM
3 Replies

Hi there,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm an SQFP in Ontario, Canada.

I'm brand new to the entire Food Safety industry (just started my job 2 months ago), and I'm pleased to meet such a supportive community here.

Thanks!

Evelynn

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Import chicken product from Canada to USA SQFP in fresh produce HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada Export Pet Foods from Canada to US
[Ad]

Hi there,

I'm brand new to the entire Food Safety industry (just started my job 2 months ago), and I'm pleased to meet such a supportive community here.

Thanks!

Evelynn

Hi Evelynn,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Welcome, Glad to have you!

Hi there,

Thanks!

Evelynn

Hi Evelynn,

I am new on the Forum and like you, I am new in Food Industry. 
Are you still working in Food Safety? Are you enjoying? 
I studied business and ever worked in financial area but now I am working in a Company related to animal food. I am really interested in work/invest/study in the quality area in the future. 
How do you see the market and the future for the area in Canada? 
Does anybody else can advise something for a newcomer in Food Quality?  

Similar Discussion Topics
Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Import chicken product from Canada to USA SQFP in fresh produce HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Can we use vegan claims on our organic products in Canada? Introduction from Toronto, Canada Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? Does anyone know of a lab on the west side of Canada that does extensive testing? Hello from Canada