What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Import of fruits & vegetables from Thailand to UK

Started by , Mar 23 2006 07:49 AM
6 Replies
hi everyone

I do not know if I am in the right topic
anyone about import fruit and vegetables to UK from Thailand, the legal position.
your help will be much appreciated I am starting to do my research as well.

thanks

bibi
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Flow Import and Export Import chicken product from Canada to USA Requirements for import of Fried Onion from Asian Countries Software to connect suppliers with FDA import alerts? Is there a specific section in the SQF standard that covers the import and export of goods?
[Ad]

hi everyone

I do not know if I am in the right topic
anyone about import fruit and vegetables to UK from Thailand, the legal position.
your help will be much appreciated I am starting to do my research as well.

thanks

bibi

FSA advice on importing fruit or vegetables into the UK

thanks SImon

bibi
Bibi just found this, could be useful:

USFDA Draft Guidance:
Guide to Minimize Microbial Food Safety Hazards of Fresh-cut Fruits and Vegetables
hi

thanks Simon for the link

the application of sanitary and phytosanitary measures(SPS) and the agrement on technical barriers to trade, has significant implications for the codex alimentarus commision.

safety issues should always put as priority before trading

bibi
Was the interest in fresh fruit?
This link seems Malaysia emphasised (same-same?).Gives some overview and links.

http://edms.matrade....egetables_1.doc
Regards / Charles.C

oh oh charles you are a king

many thanks for the link, that what I was looking for.
it was'nt just for fresh fruits

bibi

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Flow Import and Export Import chicken product from Canada to USA Requirements for import of Fried Onion from Asian Countries Software to connect suppliers with FDA import alerts? Is there a specific section in the SQF standard that covers the import and export of goods? To import Panettone into the USA do I have to apply for SID as a baked product? Import Food Regulation in Turkey Chinese custom office complaint for banana and mango import Where can I found the right link to apply for an import license? Import Minerals from Canada - how to be FSVP and FSMA Compliant