What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Member, Dairy Manufacturing in Rwanda

Started by , Nov 02 2017 02:35 PM
3 Replies

Hello 

I am a new member working with a dairy manufacturing company in Kigali Rwanda. We are actively seeking to improve our plant food safety practices.   

1 Like1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Member of the Month - April 2024 From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Member of the Month - March 2024 Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals
[Ad]

Welcome. You are at the right place. There are many informative individuals whom I believe will be very wiling to help you with whatever queries you may have. Also many would be looking forward to receive assistance from you were possible.

Welcome. Glad to have you!

Welcome and feel free to ask or share any concern.

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Member of the Month - April 2024 From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Member of the Month - March 2024 Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Packaging manufacturing and tape. Still using safety masks in food manufacturing ? Glad to become a member New member Using shipping containers as modular rooms in food manufacturing