What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello IFSQN members

Started by , Nov 21 2017 09:34 AM
2 Replies
I am Premila Prag, QA Manager for Frozen foods Pasta, Ready to eat and Fruit company in Gauteng, South Africa, I am now working for company just over a year. We have obtained FSSC 22000 Certification this year.
It requires hard work , focus and dedication with a passion for the job at hand. I am finding this site very informative and helpful! Am Looking forward to expand my knowledge, and to learn daily from all.
I have a total of 20 years experience in Quality working from being a quality controller and have reached my goal to being Quality Manager.
1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA) IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook
[Ad]

Hi Premila,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony

Congrats Premilla! I am a noob in this so this website is a wonderful resource, I am sure you will also find the same.

Best Regards,

DA

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA) IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN