What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Started by , Nov 22 2017 01:31 PM
2 Replies

Hi everybody,

My name is Harald Regter and I am from the Netherlands. I'm working for a German company who has plastic products  producing factories in Poland.

For one of these factories I'm starting up the BRC Packaging and Packaging materials, issue 5.

I think I need some help with achieving this goal. Who knows a consultant company in the Torun area in Poland?

Kind regards,

Harald.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Hi Harald,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Good luck with finding assistance.

You may be interested to know that the IFSQN offer a BRC Packaging Safety and Quality Management System Issue 5 Implementation Package

Kind regards,

Tony

Welcome and good luck, I am in the same boat as you but we are looking for IFS pacsecure certification.

I am not familiar with the EU system..but you will surely find information on this website!

All the best,

Danica

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction