What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Reference standard for selection of test pieces for metal detector

Started by , Dec 25 2017 08:29 AM
2 Replies

Hi,

I want to know reference standard for selection of test pieces for metal detector.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Temperature a CCP - Ready to eat plant (Reference document for setting oven calibration frequency) Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Reference Standards for Glass Bottle Manufacturing Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Management of Change Procedure and Reference
[Ad]

Hi Misbah ,

Actually the selection of the test rods depends on the sensitivity of the metal detector you have , normally the supplier provides these rods with the machine , however you can buy it according to the designed sensitivity for your metal detector .

If you do not know it , you can refer to the setting from the operating board .

BR,

Ehab

Hi,

I want to know reference standard for selection of test pieces for metal detector.

Hi Misbah,

Perhaps you meant a reference as to the selection of the appropriate size of the test pieces from a safety POV.

If so, the comment in Post 2 is still a possible operational answer however some Countries also offer safety-based opinions , eg USA/Canada, eg -

https://www.fda.gov/...l/ucm074554.htm

http://active.inspec...introe.aspx?i=8

Similar Discussion Topics
Temperature a CCP - Ready to eat plant (Reference document for setting oven calibration frequency) Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Reference Standards for Glass Bottle Manufacturing Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Management of Change Procedure and Reference CFR reference for labeling of water in a fruit preparation Risk Reference list in BRCGS Issue 9 Dairy Reference Standard for Filling-Packing Room Reference for sampling plan Cross reference between BRC Packaging issue 6 and ISO 9001:2015