What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for an example Good Documentation Practices (GDP) procedure

Started by , Jan 03 2018 03:32 PM
10 Replies

Looking for an example of a GDP procedure.  I have searched online to the point of exhaustion.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices How can I check good sterilization? Food loss and waste procedure Lost 3 months of work updating documentation Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products.
[Ad]

Hi Djammur, can you clarify what "GDP" means?

1 Thank

Looking for an example of a GDP procedure.  I have searched online to the point of exhaustion.

Hi djammur,

Perhaps you could clarify yr criteria for "good" ?

There are a few "Documentation Procedures" posted on this Forum.

@ 3F, Sort of SNAP!, :smile:

Good Documentation Practices goes beyond document control.  It is part of GMP's for all areas such as food, medical devices, pharmaceutical, etc.

djammer - are you looking to match up with a particular standard (SQF, BRC, etc.)?

no, we are BRC IOP certified, but our customers are starting to require us to follow good documentation practices. 

This does not mean basic document control, it goes well beyond that

Hi djammur,

Yr OP requested a "Procedure" for "Good Documentation Practice".

Unfortunately it is not clear to me what you mean by "Documentation Practice".

Sorry.

Hi djammur,

Yr OP requested a "Procedure" for "Good Documentation Practice".

Unfortunately it is not clear to me what you mean by "Documentation Practice".

Sorry.

*snap* :)

There are many levels.  Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, Good Documentation Practices............

I guess all I can do is suggest Google..

Hello djammur,

You might try searching for USP 1029 Good Documentation Guidelines.  While written specifically for the pharmaceutical industry, much of the guidance is perfectly suited for other industries, including Food.

I hope this helps!

2 Thanks

There are many levels.  Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, Good Documentation Practices............

I guess all I can do is suggest Google..

Hi djammur,

Ahh. It was unlucky you omitted to mention that yr OP is, afaik, only tangentially related to Food but mainstream in the Pharmaceutical area. I guess you were thinking somewhat along these lines -

https://www.linkedin...y-are-important

Seems like 2.4M responses to yr OP on Google. Here are 2 -

GDP1 - Good_Documentation_Practices.pdf   223.8KB   157 downloads

GDP2 - procedure - how-to-implement-good-documentation-practices.pdf   231.42KB   125 downloads

@ Jaldrich - Thks yr clarification.

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices How can I check good sterilization? Food loss and waste procedure Lost 3 months of work updating documentation Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Warehouse Storage Practices BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment SQF Internal Audit Documentation question Pasteurization Procedure for Tom Yum Paste SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices