What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Determine new sterilization temperature and time for baked bean cans

Started by , Jan 13 2018 07:53 AM
1 Reply

Dear all,

May I determine new sterilization temperature and time from the old sterilization temperature and time?

My product is baked bean can, and my company wish to reduce the sterilization temperature and time of product to improve the quality of product.

The old sterilization temperature and time now have high F value. Thus, it can decrease some F value or maintain the F value as determine new sterilization temperature and time.

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Questions used to determine the critical control point Risk assessment to determine frequency of ATP swabbing How to determine tolerance How to quantitatively determine when a beard net must be worn? How do you determine parameters and what type of testing needs to be completed by a lab for your finished product?
[Ad]

Dear all,

May I determine new sterilization temperature and time from the old sterilization temperature and time?

My product is baked bean can, and my company wish to reduce the sterilization temperature and time of product to improve the quality of product.

The old sterilization temperature and time now have high F value. Thus, it can decrease some F value or maintain the F value as determine new sterilization temperature and time.

Thank you

Hi hihi,

The answer to yr query is likely dependent on the methodology/assumptions which were used to derive "the old sterilization temperature and time".

Similar Discussion Topics
Questions used to determine the critical control point Risk assessment to determine frequency of ATP swabbing How to determine tolerance How to quantitatively determine when a beard net must be worn? How do you determine parameters and what type of testing needs to be completed by a lab for your finished product? Risk assessment to determine if recall necessary Determine of critical limits Foreign Material -> SS 5.0 mm in sachet products? Technical considerations to determine whether a product was suitable for dual supply? How to determine a recall standard? Sterile water sampling to determine the potability