What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introducing myself

Started by , Jan 30 2018 06:51 PM
1 Reply

Hello everybody - I started in food manufacturing in 1982 with The Pillsbury Company as a QA supervisor at a potato products facility. I learned HACCP from the Pillsbury experts and wrote several HACCP plans for Green Giant facilities which Pillsbury had purchased and I was relocated to. I spent the rest of my years in QA and Operations in 11 different facilities, and two years ago I left the 24/7 plant life for the first time ever and became a manufacturing extension consultant. I cover the state of Montana for all food manufacturing needs and I also work with other manufacturers in a more limited geographic area. I am a Lead Instructor for FSMA PCHF and FSMA Produce Safety and I have taught 11 of those classes so far. My style is very practical probably because of my background. I have intended to join IFSQN for quite a while but only now got around to it. I look forward to learning from you all and contributing when I can. -Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment
[Ad]

Thanks for introducing yourself Claudes.  You have an impressive resume, not least The Pillsbury Company who were one of the pioneers of HACCP.  Welcome to the IFSQN, enjoy your stay and I hope you find time to join in with the discussions.

:welcome:

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Alba Gonzalez from Bay Area USA Introducing myself Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk