What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HS code for product - export from UK to Malta

Started by , Feb 20 2018 10:19 AM
1 Reply

Hi,

we are currently exporting our bread from UK to Malta, and our customer in Malta is asking for us to provide them HS code, I am struggling to understand where do I get this code from.?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Nadim

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?
[Ad]

Hi,

HS codes can be found at the customs, at least in Sweden. This link will help you as well: http://www.findhs.codes/

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question HACCP Flow Import and Export Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Intestines - Edible Meat Product?