What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Radiological Hazard

Started by , Mar 05 2018 07:55 PM
1 Reply

Hi

I am working to add Radiological hazard to our HACCP plan I need some help to address it .

we are a domestic seafood company all our product is wild-caught. under radiological hazard I want to include the water of the well that we use in one step of our process also I want to include the fishing zone ( free from radiological hazard )   but how I am going to address all that ? what document I need for verification and validation

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Radiological Free statement from supplier BRC P. 3.5.1.1 - - Do I take into account radiological hazards when assessing risk Radiological substance in raw material Hazard Analysis Assessment Which GFSI Standards(hazard analysis) include Radiological hazards Radiological hazard analysis for raw meat process
[Ad]

Hi

I am working to add Radiological hazard to our HACCP plan I need some help to address it .

we are a domestic seafood company all our product is wild-caught. under radiological hazard I want to include the water of the well that we use in one step of our process also I want to include the fishing zone ( free from radiological hazard )   but how I am going to address all that ? what document I need for verification and validation

Thank you

There are maps of known significant US radiological areas. More details are in older threads here. Try a little searching maybe, eg "radiolog".

Hopefully yr process water is validated as "potable" per US requirements.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Radiological Free statement from supplier BRC P. 3.5.1.1 - - Do I take into account radiological hazards when assessing risk Radiological substance in raw material Hazard Analysis Assessment Which GFSI Standards(hazard analysis) include Radiological hazards Radiological hazard analysis for raw meat process Legislation that applies to radiological hazards for foods Allergen & radiological declarations for food contact materials? BRC V8 Audit Non-Conformances (inc. Radiological) How are people managing radiological hazards for BRC 8? Radiological Hazards Request for Suppliers/Manufacturers