What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Member - Hello!

Started by , Mar 06 2018 05:31 PM
2 Replies

Hello All!,

I am a Quality Manager at Foremost Graphics Group in Grand Rapids, MI.  We are a packaging printer that is in the process of obtaining SQF Level 2 Certification.  We are at the beginning of this process and I am looking forward to the opportunities certification will afford our company.

On the personal side I am a breeder & trainer of German Shepherd Dogs, and I enjoy traveling & doing dog stuff with my wife of 30+ years.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Welcome to IFQN mjensen40! I work in Flexography in the production of food packaging in Dallas. We are level 3 SQF. You are in the right spot my friend! You will find experts from around the globe here at IFSQN. I come here all the time (every day) for specific issues or just to see what other people are dealing with. It's the best resource I have ever found. People here share experiences and methodologies, or sometimes just the sanity of knowing you are not alone with the trials and tribs of being in quality.

Welcome mjensen.

Best to you on working towards SQF certification.

Love German Shepherds, don't have any but love the breed, actually we have two incredibly high energy jack russells.

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction