What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

March 2018 - Member of the Month

Started by , Mar 07 2018 08:15 PM
6 Replies
Although there were a few worthy candidates for this month's MOTM award with 99 posts there could only be one winner and that is the ever present and very helpful FurFarmandFork.

If you've been helped by FurFarmandFork please pass on your thanks below.

Congratulations FFF on wining the March 2018 Member of the Month award. 

Your prize is an IFSQN mug.

Regards,
Simon

mug.png   52.74KB   0 downloads
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - March 2024 March 2023 - Member of the Month March 2022 - Member of the Month March 2021 - Member of the Month FYI, FDA intends to begin routine inspections of Small Businesses under the FSMA Intentional Adulteration Rule in March 2021
[Ad]

Hi FurFarm andFork,

Many Thanks for all these contributions.

Power to the Pen !

Whoot Whoot :cheers:

Whooo! Another one for the trophy shelf (or smugly drink from when the auditor asks how you keep up with food legislation).

Thank you IFSQN for helping me constantly learn new ways to tackle food quality problems, and teaching me way more than I've contributed. This is an awesome community and I contribute because it's both fun and a great source of continuing education.

Obligatory plug, if you like what I have to say, I say a whole lot more at furfarmandfork.com.

Cheers, and thanks again!

Congrats FurFarm andFork!  

Thanks for all of your help!

Congratulations FFF..... :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:

Well done on another fine MOTM! You will have to get a bigger shelf for the awards - Jimmy

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - March 2024 March 2023 - Member of the Month March 2022 - Member of the Month March 2021 - Member of the Month FYI, FDA intends to begin routine inspections of Small Businesses under the FSMA Intentional Adulteration Rule in March 2021 March 2020 - Member of the Month March 2019 – Member of the Month Member since March 2018 Hello from Utah March 2017 - Member of the Month Juice HACCP Hazards and Control Guidance - First Edition (March 3, 200