What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pest Control Trend Analysis Samples

Started by , Mar 20 2018 03:14 PM
5 Replies

I am Jayze working as a Pest Control Supervisor here in Qatar. 

Back then i was working as a PC Supervisor in my Homeland and other countries. 

Now, Everything about PC reporting has evolved and a little bit more complex because of the Trend Analysis Reports. 

Could anyone help me about the Trend analysis of rodent control program? I already know how to make but i want to explore for more comprehensive T. A. Samples. 

Thanks..

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds
[Ad]

attached a model and I believe it is on website

Attached Files

1 Like6 Thanks

How complicated do you want to make it?  It really depends on how much of a rodent problem you have.  

Honestly, I try and keep it as simple as possible...trend the exterior pest hits and activity versus interior.  However, our facility rarely has any activity.  We have had heavy ant activity in the passed where we drilled down to specific locations on the exterior in our trends.

In our site, we caught many in mechanical cages in the construction site. I would say its quite of a heavy infestation. If you dont mind i would like it as simple as possible but very proffesional trend. Thank you.

In our site, we caught many in mechanical cages in the construction site. I would say its quite of a heavy infestation. If you dont mind i would like it as simple as possible but very proffesional trend. Thank you.

Hi JP,

Can you clarify what you actually want to know ?

I guess you are seeking an example of a  typical analysis of trend data and recommendations as to how to proceed in the case of a "heavy infestation" ??

Maybe have a look at this thread and the numerous attachments therein -

http://www.ifsqn.com...trend-analysis/

(there are discussions/examples of trend analyses/corrective actions in several files, for example Post 14, file pc6, pc3,pc7)

1 Thank

Thank you for sharing.

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds SQF Pest Control Module 10 Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list How to collect pest control data for easier monitoring? USDA Pest Sighting- Plant shutdown Pest prevention for spices and botanicals