What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Certification

Started by , Mar 23 2018 03:11 AM
2 Replies

Hi Forum,

I just joined the forum. I hope to make use of the valuable info here.

This question is for experienced auditors....One of my friends recently passed ASQ CHA HACCP auditor course.

We have a small retail shop, and he said he could audit our HACCP plan but not certify it.

As per marketing need , we need HACCP certification to be able to expand. 

Will the audit report from certified CHA enough to show as haccp certified or what is the market need.

Thanks 

AA

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

I would say no unless your friend is employed by a certifying body. You would need to contract with a certifying body and have them assign an auditor to review your HACCP plan. Then you should be able to move forward with your expansion plans

Your friend can look it over, however that is what it is.

You need an Auditor from a CB.

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?