What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Quality Inspection Report template of final product

Started by , Mar 26 2018 06:51 AM
5 Replies

Hi All,

Can anyone help me to get a copy of HACCP Quality Inspection Report template of final product. We are Chicken & Veal Doner manufacturing company. I need to do the final quality inspection of the doners after production . So what parameters should I include in the report format. If you have a template please share it with me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sabitha Prabhath

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5
[Ad]

Hi All,

Can anyone help me to get a copy of HACCP Quality Inspection Report template of final product. We are Chicken & Veal Doner manufacturing company. I need to do the final quality inspection of the doners after production . So what parameters should I include in the report format. If you have a template please share it with me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sabitha Prabhath

Hi Sabitha,

what is a doner ?

Hi Charles,

It's like shawarma but not shawarma. The apperance is like shawarma. this can be grilled & used inside breads & salads. You may heared about German Doner Kebabs.

Sabitha

Hi Charles,

It's like shawarma but not shawarma. The apperance is like shawarma. this can be grilled & used inside breads & salads. You may heared about German Doner Kebabs.

Sabitha

Hi Sabitha,

Thks for the info but unfortunately I'm equally ignorant as to shawarma.

Never mind, google is one's friend -

https://en.wikipedia...iki/Doner_kebab

Hi Charles please see the attached picture.

Attached Files

1 Thank

Hi Sabitha,

thks for pic.

Which clause of BRC7 is yr query related to ?

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality'