What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Soybeans ready to eat application BRC food

Started by , Mar 27 2018 10:48 AM
2 Replies

Good morning,

a factory that produce ready to eat soybean bud, form the seeds to the bud (the germination of the seeds is made in the water and not into the land)  and then package it, have to apply the BRC standard to te all production or only in the packaging step?

The BRC food dosen't cover the first production. I have to apply the BRC food standard to all the production cycle?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Soybeans; Food Processing Advice Needed Ingredient Declaration: black soybeans Food Grade Floor for soybeans and maize processing
[Ad]

if I understand you correctly, you are bringing in raw soybeans, germinating them in water then packaging, then yes you would need BRC to certify the entire process from start to finish

You're selling soybean sprouts?  Fresh?

1 Thank

Yes the factory is producing fresh soybean sprouts. The flowchart is correct raw soybeans, germinating them in water then packaging.

The Italian legislation say that the packaging area should be in 14° C and the final product have to be stored under 8°C. 

I think the risk area (packaging) should be in AMBIENT HIGH CARE and not in HIGH CARE.

Similar Discussion Topics
Soybeans; Food Processing Advice Needed Ingredient Declaration: black soybeans Food Grade Floor for soybeans and maize processing