What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New to IFSQN

Started by , Mar 30 2018 01:21 PM
3 Replies

Hello, I am Kasim Adeleke entirely new to this great network and i can not wait to unleash all the merits I sensed embedded here.

I am a Quality Consultant to a Food Solution company in the Gulf region. I have been saddled with FSQR role and I am optimistic

I will get all the needed assistance here.

I hailed from West Africa, Nigeria with a total working experience of 17 years ranges from Quality, Process and Food safety management.

Thanks in anticipation.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package
[Ad]
Hi Kasim,

:welcome: 

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hello Kasim,

Welcome to the forum...Im always saying it that "you are on the right track". 

regards,

redfox

hello you are wellcome

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 Template package