What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Basic GMP and HACCP training needed in Spanish

Started by , Apr 11 2018 07:54 PM
4 Replies

I am desperate for a little help on this one. I need some basic GMP and HACCP training documents in SPANISH please. We have temporary foreign workers arriving soon and not all are returning employees. I did get one PP presentation of this site and it's great but not as encompassing as I would like. 

Whatever you can send my way is appreciated......we are in our unannounced audit year and I do not want to get caught on this one

Many thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Basic training for the production floor employees Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine? Does anyone have a basic refresher training list? Does the GFSI Basic Level require Internal Auditing?
[Ad]

Have you looked at the videos that come up when you google haccp training video in spanish?

Thanks Sandima

Videos aren't going to work for me. I'm really looking for a PP or some such presentation

Hi Scampi

I've attached a basic HACCP training (included the English one for reference) and also included the worksheet and quiz that we use (there are 2 tabs one for English and one for Spanish) All of the company specific questions regarding CCPs were removed, but hopefully this helps.  

Attached Files

1 Like10 Thanks

Thank you so much!!!

5 of our employees just arrived on Tuesday so your timing is fabulous!!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Basic training for the production floor employees Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine? Does anyone have a basic refresher training list? Does the GFSI Basic Level require Internal Auditing? Basic Internal Audit Training Zoning of basic hygiene manufacturer of self-adhesive labels In Australia, What is the most basic HACCP accreditation? Procedure to identify the basic needs and expectations of clients Seeking basic GMP practices for bakery