What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP and Copacking

Started by , Apr 13 2018 09:41 PM
2 Replies

Hello every body

We are HACCP certified plant in the field of beverages drinks, and this year we are producing and bottling some products( similar to ours) for another company( co-packing), i would like to know how this affect my HACCP plans ? Thanks for you valuable help

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]
Hi NGuzman,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony

There should be very little if any changes to your HACCP plan....assuming the general procedure is the same (different ingredients perhaps) 

Just ensure that form 1 and 2 are updated and if there is an addition of an ingredient that you don't currently use that it is added to the combined form 8

Basically if there is no change to form 1 or 2 than nothing needs to change, if there is, work the changes all the way to form 8 and then update any SOP's etc (new allergen etc) to control the new hazards

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?