What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Six sigma training courses

Started by , May 02 2018 11:01 AM
1 Reply

Dear all, 

I would like to expand or increase  my skills and I am thinking to  attend  a Six sigma course . 

Is worth doing it ? If yes any recommendations for companies ?

Best Regards 

Themis 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

The Lean Methods Group (Use to be known as BMGI) are excellent, I have done my green belt and are now working on my black belt https://www.leanmeth...m/methods/lean/

Out of all the courses/study I have done, the Lean Six Sigma course has been by far the most useful, I highly recommend it. Its has a lot of fantastic tools. I have done a lot of projects for work, improved processes, reduce waste. I understand measurement systems much better.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Mandatory certificates or courses for SQF FSVP Training