What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to add a photo to my profile?

Started by , May 14 2018 03:59 PM
2 Replies

Hello, 

My name is Mohamed and i'm facing a difficulty in putting a photo for my profile , would anybody tell me by steps how to do it ? 

i have contacted with IFSQN admin and knew that i won't add any info about me unless i reach to 25 posts .

Any help ?? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Finished Product Profile vs Product Description Introduction/Profile Profile (Ahmed Adel) Change country in profile? IFSQN Beard Net Photo Competition...win $$$
[Ad]

I had the same problem so I just gave up lol.  I will wait until someone answers your post. 

I'll give you the same answer I gave you by email Mohamed.

When you reach 25 posts (and 25 constructive posts not spam) you will be automatically promoted to the next membership level and then you will have access to edit your profile.  If you canoot wait and want to 'fast track' your promotion then you can pay for a membership.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Simon

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Finished Product Profile vs Product Description Introduction/Profile Profile (Ahmed Adel) Change country in profile? IFSQN Beard Net Photo Competition...win $$$ Cannot Update Profile Information How to add a photo to your profile No 'Profile Settings' in 'My settings' Variation in fatty acid profile of vegetable oil Water man profile