What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Good kit for testing treenut and peanut allergens?

Started by , May 15 2018 07:05 PM
5 Replies
What is a good test kit brand to test for treenut and peanut allergens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]

I agree with MsMars on the Reveal 3-d for the peanut; used it for years when I was working with tree nuts/peanuts and it always did an outstanding job.

Hello,

Someone know something about rapid test kit for pine nuts? I can't find nothing for it.

Thank you in advance!

Plamenta123 - 

I know that Microbiologique in Seattle created a rapid test for pine nut, but I've never used it so I can't vouch for how good of a test it is.

Here's a link so you can look at it yourself:  http://microbiologique.com/pinenut/

Good luck!

1 Thank

I've only ever used Neogen (mustard and egg) and found them quick, reliable and fool proof

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Good Distribution Practices in food sector?