What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need a Separate Binder for SQF Quality Code ?

Started by , May 25 2018 01:18 PM
2 Replies

Hi FFF,

My company would like to become SQF 8.0 Quality Code certified. We are already SQF 7.2 Level 2 certified.

Do we have to have a complete separate binder for Quality separate from our Food Safety Code binder?

I'm becoming a little confused since so many items are the same.

Thank you very much for your time!

I appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Chris

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question
[Ad]

Hi FFF,

My company would like to become SQF 8.0 Quality Code certified. We are already SQF 7.2 Level 2 certified.

Do we have to have a complete separate binder for Quality separate from our Food Safety Code binder?

I'm becoming a little confused since so many items are the same.

Thank you very much for your time!

I appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Chris

I use all of the same SOP's for both certifications, they simply address all applicable parts of the code. The only unique document to the quality code I have is a separate "quality threat" analysis (A.k.a. the quality HACCP plan) from by regular food safety plan. I like to keep those separate.

2 Thanks

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training