What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFSQN welcomes new Fellow Members

Started by , Jun 06 2018 01:21 PM
9 Replies

This week two of our members passed the 1,000 post milestone and as a result have been promoted to Fellow Members.  Fellow is the highest level of IFSQN membership that can be awarded and is attained by sharing time and knowledge freely and consistently over a sustained period.

This achievement warrants celebrating with our thanks and congratulations.

The two new IFSQN Fellow members are:

FurFarmandFork and Scampi

Please join me in passing on thanks and congratulations to FurFarmandFork and Scampi. :clap:

P.S. I think we should get them a little present...suggestions welcome below.

Regards,
Simon

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package
[Ad]

Congrats! Both of y'alls posts have been very helpful for a new QA person such as myself. I thank you both for using your experience, knowledge, and time to help others. It is greatly appreciated.

Fur and Scampi - congratulations.

Gift suggestion -- custom made business cards with the IFSQN logo on them and a line of text or a nice jacket with the IFSQN Emblem on it.

OK, I will admit our other business is a printing enterprise! 

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I really enjoy being an active member of this forum. Not only sharing my knowledge that I've gained (mostly through errors LOL) but also continuing my education from fellow food safety professionals.

A very wise person I've lost but loved dearly always said "the best way not to repeat your mistake is to screw it up royally the first time"  

A huge thanks also to all of the other dedicated members of this forum who post query's and great outside of the box answers

FFF, congratulations to you! Keep those posts coming!

1 Like

Well done both,, top work  :happydance:

Congrats to both of you! 

Gift suggestion -- custom made business cards with the IFSQN logo on them and a line of text or a nice jacket with the IFSQN Emblem on it.

OK, I will admit our other business is a printing enterprise! 

Interesting Glenn,you'll have to PM me with details of your business.

Congratulations to 3F and Scampi ! Definitely Superstars.

:coffee:

Suggestion -  Personalised Wallets.

So we have personalized wallets, business cards and jackets.

Any more ideas?

congrats :sleazy: 

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 Template package