What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Thank You International Food Safety & Quality Network!

Started by , Jun 14 2018 03:11 PM
12 Replies

I would like to say Thank You to International Food Safety & Quality Network and to all the people who post such a priceless information and documentation!!!

With Your help, i was able to transit my company from AIB GMP standards to SQF Code standards.  And im proud to say that we made it :) we are SQF Certified!

We passed our first SQF audit with 97/ Excellent score!  (My company producing food packaging material such a: waxed paper, silicon paper, bacon paper, etc.)

Thank You All!!!

Quality Is The Goal :yay:

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements
[Ad]

Hi QITG,

Congratulations ! It's an impressive result. :thumbup:

Hi QITG,

Congratulations ! It's an impressive result. :thumbup:

Thank You Charles.C :-) 

Great news QITG, all your hard work paid off and I'm glad IFSQN was able to help you in some way.  Thank you for the kind feedback.

What next?  Maintain and try and improve, you set a high bar first time. :clap:

Cheers,

Simon

Great news QITG, all your hard work paid off and I'm glad IFSQN was able to help you in some way.  Thank you for the kind feedback.

What next?  Maintain and try and improve, you set a high bar first time. :clap:

Cheers,

Simon

Next - is vacation time :) at least for a week :) and then i will continue my hard work and i will try to make sure we will have the same score next year :)

Next - is vacation time :) at least for a week :) and then i will continue my hard work and i will try to make sure we will have the same score next year :)

Maybe 98? :spoton:

Gong anywhere for vacation?

Maybe 98? :spoton:

Gong anywhere for vacation?

98 why not :) then i definitely need a longer vacation :)  I'm planing to go to Florida :) but i still not sure what i want to do :)

Well what ever you do enjoy the break and see you when you get back.

:cheers:

Regards,

Simon

Well what ever you do enjoy the break and see you when you get back.

:cheers:

Regards,

Simon

Thank You so much!  :)

Well done! Congratulations to you and your facility.

Marshall

Hello!

Congratulations with this wonderful audit result!!!

Enjoy your Holidays.

Kind regards,

Gerard

Congratulations QITG...ours will be on June 19-21, 2018 for BRC7 standard.

Thank You so much Marshall, Gerard and Redfox!!! :)

Redfox good luck!!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Repackaging of Food Grade product