What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Knife Control Policy

Started by , Jun 25 2018 12:07 AM
2 Replies

Hello everyone!

I am a new member and I'm happy to have been a part of this organization which allows interactions in terms of Food Safety compliance requirement worldwide.

I am from an Integrated Coconut Plant , processing VCO, coconut cream and Coconut Water Concentrate. I am in the process of developing Knife control policy and procedure for the paring knife we are using.

Hope you can help me benchmark some of your templates which encompasses the following:control, responsibility, monitoring, verification and review...

thank you very much

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Knife Control Policy Section 11.7.5.7 - Knife Control of Box Cutters Is it necessary to give each knife its own serial number?
[Ad]

Thank you......

Hello,

Please see this post it might help. I post my Blade control procedure there.

http://www.ifsqn.com...nt/#entry127122

Similar Discussion Topics
Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Knife Control Policy Section 11.7.5.7 - Knife Control of Box Cutters Is it necessary to give each knife its own serial number? Knife Control for Delivery Drivers Bladeless Knife Program Folding knife that would be approved for use in the production? Knife Holder Magnet- Zone 1 or Zone 2 Location? Knife Tips - PRP, CP or CCP