What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Mayonnaise, veg. oils - procedure oxidative stability requested

Started by , Jun 27 2018 10:42 PM
1 Reply

Dear Gerard,

Thank you for your post. Myself, I am a Master student in food sciences in Belgium and I want to conduct a research on the "evaluation of the oxidative stability of vegetable oils". I am interested whith the case of mayonnaise because I am in contact with a company that is manufacturing dressed sauces including mayonnaise and they have an issue because before that their products meet the expiration date, they have already lost some of their quality signs.

I want to know what approach that I can take to evaluate the oxidative stability.

Thank you.

J.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process What causes yeast and mold growth in wasabi mayonnaise and pate? HACCP Plan for Cold Fill Mayonnaise Can anyone share an example of a HACCP plan for mayonnaise production process? Sterile bottling of mayonnaise
[Ad]

See this. This should give you plenty of probing questions to ask them

https://www.scienced...ence/mayonnaise

Similar Discussion Topics
Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process What causes yeast and mold growth in wasabi mayonnaise and pate? HACCP Plan for Cold Fill Mayonnaise Can anyone share an example of a HACCP plan for mayonnaise production process? Sterile bottling of mayonnaise Equipment for getting mayonnaise on sandwiches - help Bottling mayonnaise - microbiological hazards? How to measure density of mayonnaise?