What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A short online survey

Started by , Jul 31 2018 06:06 PM
3 Replies

Dear colleagues;

Can you spare 15 minutes of your time to complete an online survey about Supplier management and the protection of the food supply chain?
I am looking for participants from the food industry; who have the experience of suppliers and supply chain management to complete a short survey that is a part of my research project for my master's degree.
The questionnaire is completely anonymized and should take 15-20 minutes to complete. 
If you would like to take part, please follow the link shown below to access the participant information, consent form and survey. 

https://cardiffmet.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8jFrwi8BXEfUznD

Research is conducted under the supervision of Simon Dawson, lecturer at Cardiff Metropolitan University. 
If you have any questions regarding this survey, please email the xxxxx

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Milk powder - short shelf life Best online SQF course? IQA Salary Survey Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Food safety and quality culture survey questionnaire
[Ad]

Hi Jimmy,

It is generally regarded as appropriate to inform Admin if you wish to implement Questionnaires.

Hi Charles,
I am sorry that I broke the forum's rules. I didn't know about it

I'll delete the post and write to you first, requesting to post my questionnaire.

Kind regards

Hi Charles,
I am sorry that I broke the forum's rules. I didn't know about it

I'll delete the post and write to you first, requesting to post my questionnaire.

Kind regards

Hi Jimmy,

No problem.

Have informed Admin already.

If OK thread will be maintained.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Milk powder - short shelf life Best online SQF course? IQA Salary Survey Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Food safety and quality culture survey questionnaire Food Fraud Survey Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student SQF 2.3.3 - Storage and Distribution Supplier Evaluation Survey BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 is now available online Food Safety Culture survey template to satisfy FSSC 22000 requirements