What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Critical to Quality Manufacturing Control Points (CTQMCP)

Started by , Aug 04 2018 04:46 PM
5 Replies

Hi all,

Looking for Critical to Quality Manufacturing Control Points (CTQMCP) for Food safety and Quality management system for bakery industry.

As per my understanding it is the validation matrix of CCP's  and QCP's in whole process. Kindly share any one experience for understanding. 

Regards,

Ashfaq Hussain

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Grading Minor Major Critical Questions used to determine the critical control point Critical limits in seafood HARA CCP and critical limites Establishing Critical Limits CCP for Potstickers
[Ad]

Hi all,

Looking for Critical to Quality Manufacturing Control Points (CTQMCP) for Food safety and Quality management system for bakery industry.

As per my understanding it is the validation matrix of CCP's  and QCP's in whole process. Kindly share any one experience for understanding. 

Regards,

Ashfaq Hussain

Hi Ashfaq,

Please inform which FS Standard is involved. The requirements vary with FS Standard.

Please inform what type of bakery products are involved. The hazards vary with Product type.

Regret that i don't understand the meaning of  "red" portion above. Can you clarify a little ?

Hi Ashfaq

My understand is everything is almost critical to quality..if it's not then we won't be doing it.The probability of the issue being adverse is what determines the risk you assigned. Mostly the probability is coming from you, your operations and facility.. And of course similar industries. I think Areas to zoom on for quality are

Receiving (ingredients,packaging,labels)

Scaling(Weighing the small ingredients -both presence and weight

Proofing(may or may not)or chilling

Baking(appearance,sensory)

Weights

Packaging

Charles is right...please explain more

Can you refer it to any ISO standard?

Hi Ashfaq,

Please inform which FS Standard is involved. The requirements vary with FS Standard.

Please inform what type of bakery products are involved. The hazards vary with Product type.

Regret that i don't understand the meaning of  "red" portion above. Can you clarify a little ?

Hi,

In each process have been identified for which control is necessary in order to create consistent finished product.

The operator for each production line has been provided with measurement devices to determine the effectiveness of the process adjustments made (e.g. quantifiable cause and effect).

In above mention statement has been captured BRC & IFS.

Hi,

In each process have been identified for which control is necessary in order to create consistent finished product.

The operator for each production line has been provided with measurement devices to determine the effectiveness of the process adjustments made (e.g. quantifiable cause and effect).

In above mention statement has been captured BRC & IFS.

Hi all,

I would like to share some more information regarding the CTQMCP.   it is like process control in each process have been identified for which control is necessary in order to create consistent finished product.

The operator for each production line has been provided with measurement devices to determine the effectiveness of the process adjustments made (e.g. quantifiable causes and effects).

A target has been provided to the operator to center the process variation around the target. Sampling protocols are defined and include the number of samples, sampling frequency, sampling point,  degree of resolution of measurements (i.e., decimal points). For special causes/incidents (out of control points) are indicated in the control chart, the CTQMCP operator identify.

Hopefully. it will be better to understated.

Regards,

Ashfaq Hussain

Similar Discussion Topics
Grading Minor Major Critical Questions used to determine the critical control point Critical limits in seafood HARA CCP and critical limites Establishing Critical Limits CCP for Potstickers SQF NCR - Critical Limit Not Determined Determine of critical limits Foreign Material -> SS 5.0 mm in sachet products? How do you collect daily critical production data to ensure food safety and quality? Finished product critical parameters for dry aging of beef Can critical limits be defined as a range value?