What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Procedure for Material Handling Equipment (MHE) Cleaning

Started by , Aug 06 2018 03:13 PM
4 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I'm updating the Cleaning and Sanitation Program. Currently, I'm working on the Master Sanitation Schedule and I included MHE cleaning once a month. However, I was wonder if you could share the procedure to cleaning MHE equipment such as forklifts, and other industrial trucks.

Thanks in advance and Have a nice day!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Pasteurization Procedure for Tom Yum Paste In House Label Disfigurement Procedure
[Ad]

The best advice is to check with the manufacturer first. Sometimes the warranty is void if you don't follow there recommendations.

The most important part is the wheels and forks, whatever makes actual contact with the facility

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately our equipment is older than 15 years :(

But does it still have OP manual? Not available in the net?

Our procedure came down to the chemical being used to clean them. With that, our chemical supplier made our procedure.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Pasteurization Procedure for Tom Yum Paste In House Label Disfigurement Procedure Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? OPRP Hand Washing Procedure Pallet cleaning procedure and tape on the floors Traceability procedure in chocolate and candy making Procedure for microbiological analysis