What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Paperless software to cover all BRC documentation requirements

Started by , Aug 07 2018 01:10 PM
2 Replies

Hi,

We are  BRC certified and will be transitioning in to a paperless document system soon in QA department. I am looking for opinions on Quality Management Software systems. I would appreciate your suggestion with the software that able to cover all BRC requirements in documentation.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have any experience in the new Anderson PPR System (paperless) in CA? Paperless Records Compliance Requirements Paperless QMS What is your experience of a paperless Food Safety Management System? How to protect and preserve ipad tablets in a paperless factory floor?
[Ad]

Hi

we use RedZone software and we like it. last year passed the BRC AA and it was great.

1 Thank

Hi,

We are  BRC certified and will be transitioning in to a paperless document system soon in QA department. I am looking for opinions on Quality Management Software systems. I would appreciate your suggestion with the software that able to cover all BRC requirements in documentation.

http://www.ifsqn.com...ement-software/

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have any experience in the new Anderson PPR System (paperless) in CA? Paperless Records Compliance Requirements Paperless QMS What is your experience of a paperless Food Safety Management System? How to protect and preserve ipad tablets in a paperless factory floor? Paperless Software Systems Transformation into paperless records and electronic signatures? Paperless Food Safety Management System Paperless HACCP