What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IR Scanners compatible with refrigerated conditions?

Started by , Aug 13 2018 03:10 PM
2 Replies

Hi,

Does anyone have issues with IR scanners freezing up in cold temperatures? I was hoping there is something on the market to help this issue. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cell phones, tablets, and scanners oh my! Pasteurized Canned Refrigerated Crab Meat Transitioning from hot fill to cold fill for Low acid refrigerated dairy product Risks of non ready to eat product that is not refrigerated Validation for jam cooking conditions
[Ad]

Hi,

Does anyone have issues with IR scanners freezing up in cold temperatures? I was hoping there is something on the market to help this issue. 

What is the issue that you are facing , Wrong temps/display issues? Which IR Scanners are you sing?

We use two different types of scanners and they work fine in lower temperatures.

There are a number of handheld and fixed based scanners available that are intended to work in all sorts of cold and freezing temps such as RMS Omega...

https://rmsomega.com...orage-scanning/

I have no affiliation to this link.

Similar Discussion Topics
Cell phones, tablets, and scanners oh my! Pasteurized Canned Refrigerated Crab Meat Transitioning from hot fill to cold fill for Low acid refrigerated dairy product Risks of non ready to eat product that is not refrigerated Validation for jam cooking conditions Design of Refrigerated Storage Are ISO 13485 certified devices compatible as food contact materials? Refrigerated Pickles HACCP Plan CCPs for receiving refrigerated fish Refrigerated Delivery Temperature