What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Ear muffs for noise control

Started by , Aug 14 2018 02:45 PM
2 Replies

I am considering noise control ear muffs for noisier areas instead of just ear plugs. As these would be reusable, would there be any extra concerns for them? It is a raw product plant, but I have never used anything other than earplugs.

Does anyone have experience with them?

thanks in advance

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point Control of nitrile gloves
[Ad]

poultry plant i was in used them.....no issues as they went on prior to handwashing......was part of GMP checks

Worked in a dairy plant that required hard hats, and a lot of the guys had the hard hats with the built-in ear muffs - no issues.  It was a requirement that, when getting gowned in the vestibule area, the hard hats were wiped down with sanitizer wipes.

http://www.bestsanit...anitizing-wipes

Similar Discussion Topics
Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point Control of nitrile gloves Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control SQF Requirements - Pest Control Control measure and control points Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form