What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Form or Record for Monitoring/Validation of Systems

Started by , Sep 04 2018 03:01 PM

Mock recall needs a very different form....it should list the following

Start and end times (target less than 2 hours to complete)

What the reason was (ingredient supplier had an issue, customer complain on finished product --you can make this up)

A list of all impacted products

and were you able to find at least 98% of that product?

Include hard copies of inventory reports etc to prove that you did in fact perform a mock recall

11 Replies

Hello guys, I have a doubt that I hope you can help me with, as you know the requirements of the SQF make us create a lot of systems. To give you an example crisis management plan is one of those systems. in the case of testing these systems and conclude in an answer for validation, how can I record keep that we've tested the fire drill procedure or that we did a mock recall?

Do you have a form or procedure and make the employees sign as a proof that you did the validation and the system is working?

do you have any template that I can use? 

Thank you all, Jean.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP annual reassessment form for RTE facility Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Form of ingredient to include on labels Self Declaration Form Glass and Brittle Plastic Inventory (form)
[Ad]

I use an attendance sheet that everyone signs to document the training or validation procedure.

1 Thank

I use an attendance sheet that everyone signs to document the training or validation procedure.

Thank you, may I know what is the most important data that you put on your sheets? do you use the same one for mock recalls and other systems or you have multiple sheets?

Thanks again!

Jean,

I have an attendance sheet that has a subject line and date line.  If I am conducting training I have a training log.

Attached Files

1 Thank

Great, thank you!

Hi, JeanC.

Aside from the attendance, if you have analysis of the "event" and the minutes of the activity.

1 Like

Hi, JeanC.

Aside from the attendance, if you have analysis of the "event" and the minutes of the activity.

Good point! I have my presentation (usually Power Point) to use as evidence. I document any action items.  

Mock recall needs a very different form....it should list the following

Start and end times (target less than 2 hours to complete)

What the reason was (ingredient supplier had an issue, customer complain on finished product --you can make this up)

A list of all impacted products

and were you able to find at least 98% of that product?

Include hard copies of inventory reports etc to prove that you did in fact perform a mock recall

1 Like1 Thank

We use an assessment tool for our Fire and Storm drills completed by Supervisors and Safety Team members then reviewed in a special Safety Team / Supervisor meeting. This is not technically part of our Food Safety program though, it's part of our safety program and referred to in our Crisis Management plan as needing to be tested at least annually. Mock recall is a totally different issue completely.

Suggest you use the drill as one of your crisis management scenarios.  Develop the fake situation of where the fire occurred in your facility and then go into detail how and if any product would be affected from that scenario.  If product could be affected then describe how you would handle the product?  How did you address the employee's coming back into the facility, did they have to clean or sanitize their footwear, get new PPE?  Did you have to clean areas and get rid of supplies or product due to sprinkler system or firemen using hoses?  The auditors like to see that you considered how food safety would be impacted by the possible event.

Jean,
I have an attendance sheet that has a subject line and date line. If I am conducting training I have a training log.

Jean,
I have an attendance sheet that has a subject line and date line. If I am conducting training I have a training log.

Hi Mohammed,

Was there a question ?

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP annual reassessment form for RTE facility Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Form of ingredient to include on labels Self Declaration Form Glass and Brittle Plastic Inventory (form) Customer Request - Supply Standards Form Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples Help with understanding SSOP form 9CFR416.12(a) Receiving Form Is a line clearance form for all maintenance work required?