What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Definition of the acronym COTO?

Started by , Sep 07 2018 02:36 PM
4 Replies

Good Friday morning  :ejut:

I am looking for clarity on an acronym I have not run across before.  It appeared during reading for review of internal and external issues of concern.  It is COTO.  I am certain I will be completely embarrassed when I hear back from you.  :blush: Thanks for your time.

Regards

Shanna

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
When is CAPA required and what is definition of a correction under SQF? Is anyone aware of a legal or regulatory definition of the food claim term 'simple'? What is the definition of food grade in relation to degreasers? Does anyone have a definition for product rework according to USDA guidelines? Clarification on ISO definition: Product Contact
[Ad]

Good Friday morning  :ejut:

I am looking for clarity on an acronym I have not run across before.  It appeared during reading for review of internal and external issues of concern.  It is COTO.  I am certain I will be completely embarrassed when I hear back from you.  :blush: Thanks for your time.

Regards

Shanna

Context may help.

http://acronymsandsl...TO-meaning.html

Update:  If found the information I was looking for.  Thanks

Context of course, sorry. 

It is a requirement of ISO 9001:2015 and it stands for Context of the Organization.  It is used to define how the company's Strategic Direction is developed.

For this me it is a whole bunch of head scratching.  :uhm:  Thank goodness we have a consultant!!

Context of course, sorry. 

It is a requirement of ISO 9001:2015 and it stands for Context of the Organization.  It is used to define how the company's Strategic Direction is developed.

For this me it is a whole bunch of head scratching.  :uhm:  Thank goodness we have a consultant!!

Somewhat ironic perhaps ? :smile:

No need for a consultant. Just google <<  iso 9001 coto >>. Bingo !!

Similar Discussion Topics
When is CAPA required and what is definition of a correction under SQF? Is anyone aware of a legal or regulatory definition of the food claim term 'simple'? What is the definition of food grade in relation to degreasers? Does anyone have a definition for product rework according to USDA guidelines? Clarification on ISO definition: Product Contact Definition of Hazardous Chemicals - what chemicals and substances fall under 11.6.4 SOP Definition guide or reference BRC 4.9.2.3 - Definition of snap-off blade knives Proper definition of the general public in the HACCP plan Corrective Action Definition