What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What is limit of Chlorine Concentration in carcass washing

Started by , Sep 10 2018 09:47 AM
2 Replies

I just want to is there any standard for chlorine concentration.

Please help me out.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% Handwashing 100ppm chlorine concentration Chlorine concentration as food contact sanitizer OPRP Hand Washing Procedure
[Ad]
Hi
If you are referring chlorine concentration to add at washing step. Normally is between 25-30ppm of free chlorine, but should check with the chemical supplier for better effectiveness.

Rgds

Sent from my vivo 1609 using Tapatalk

What kind of carcass?  Levels are different depending on the species

Similar Discussion Topics
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% Handwashing 100ppm chlorine concentration Chlorine concentration as food contact sanitizer OPRP Hand Washing Procedure For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce? Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit High CO2 concentration in frozen warehouse filled with cranberries Best Practice when there are only two Washing Sink Compartments? Chemical Concentration verification and records