What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Safe Food for Canadians Act Regulations

Started by , Sep 19 2018 01:03 AM
3 Replies

Long question short.

We are food company falls under the " other food" according to the new safe food regulation and we NEED to be registered with CFIA.

So I registered my CFIA and where I can register for the CFIA license ? Anyone could guide me on this? Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? School Safe - What does this mean? Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document Safe method to thaw juices to go into batches
[Ad]

Here is the link to the basic information

Make sure you read the regs 25 times so you are clear on what you require

Here is the link to the basic information

Make sure you read the regs 25 times so you are clear on what you require

Hi Scampi,

The link appears to have disappeared ?.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? School Safe - What does this mean? Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document Safe method to thaw juices to go into batches Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Sous Vide Chicken Breast- Safe at less than 165°F? Food grade or food safe cloth tape... any such thing? Camellia oil formally considered food safe in the US? Safe Levels of Sodium Metabisulfite