What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Microbiological Analysis of food

Started by , Oct 01 2018 10:08 AM
9 Replies

Hi All,

Can any one share ISO or AOAC SOPs for microbiological analysis of meat?

Need your help

Regards 

Zargham

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit
[Ad]

What are the specific methods you want to have ? 

Zargham,

Are you looking to confirm your current processes or review new ones? It would help if we knew how you currently run rather than send everything everyone knows about every test on every meat.

What are the specific methods you want to have

I want to review new methods of testing for TVC, E.coli, Salmonella, Staph aureus & Compylobactor.

Zargham,

Are you looking to confirm your current processes or review new ones? It would help if we knew how you currently run rather than send everything everyone knows about every test on every meat.

Want to review new methods

I want to review new methods of testing for TVC, E.coli, Salmonella, Staph aureus & Compylobactor.

I am trying to send you a message but I unable to do so. Do you have personal email so I could send the methods to you? I only have AOAC methods.

Hi All,

Can any one share ISO or AOAC SOPs for microbiological analysis of meat?

Need your help

Regards 

Zargham

Hi zargham,

Unfortunately these are mostly copyright documents.

Maybe try the USDA  micro manual which IIRC is available on-line.

I am trying to send you a message but I unable to do so. Do you have personal email so I could send the methods to you? I only have AOAC methods.

zarghamaxxxxx

Zargham,

You can dig around on this site for ISO materials.  It gives you all of the rulings and standards and it is pretty easy to build out an SOP once you know the rulings and the guidelines.

https://www.iso.org/...p/1/u/0/w/0/d/0

Cheers!

Zargham,

You can dig around on this site for ISO materials.  It gives you all of the rulings and standards and it is pretty easy to build out an SOP once you know the rulings and the guidelines.

https://www.iso.org/...p/1/u/0/w/0/d/0

Cheers!

Thanks

But unfortunately, material on this site is not free of cost. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit Procedure for microbiological analysis Validating microbiological testing in-house Microbiological Limits for Finished Product Testing Microbiological Limits for non-dairy ice cream Microbiological criteria for Instant Noodle based on EU regulation