What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFSQN Website Statistics - Comparison YTD 2018 v 2017

Started by , Oct 04 2018 07:20 AM
4 Replies

It's been a while since I last uploaded a website statistics report, so here is an up-to-date one for 2018 comparing with 2017. Overall great improvement this year, despite the blip August-September due to late implementation of SSL on the website, which caused some temporary issues with our search listings in google. Thankfully this is now recovering.  It take full responsibility and it won't happen again. :blush:

Feel free to comment and ask questions.

Regards,
Simon

Analytics www.ifsqn.com IFSQN Website Statistics - Comparison YTD 2018 v 2017 20180101-20181003 20170101-20171003.pdf   75.6KB   22 downloads

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook
[Ad]

We're growing!  That's fantastic 

Yes lots of growth! 

Thanks for posting, this is really neat to see! What's the cause of the consistent peaks and valleys? It's hard to tell with the timeline being so long.

Hmm, should let Simon look at my own SEO stuff...

Similar Discussion Topics
IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN