What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to add a Recall to your resume? (Should I?)

Started by , Oct 16 2018 05:54 PM
4 Replies

My company recently had a recall and I'm not sure if this is good or bad for my job experience, I supported during the recall and I learned a lot. 

Should I include it into my resume or not? If so, how should I write it? 

Thanks! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Quaker Recall BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Trader Joe’s dumplings recall due to possible contamination with hard plastic from a permanent marker SQF regulatory recall How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall?
[Ad]

I hear you, I was with a large company who went through a horrible recall situation. A good recruiter should be doing their homework and would be able to check you timeline against Acme cereal to see you worked their when the recall occurred. I've always just brought it up during the interview process

1 Thank

If you were nervous about implications (depending on the type of company you were applying to), you could always skim over it with a short blurb such as "Active member of ABC Recall & Withdrawal Team coordinating product isolation, retrievals, customer notifications, and corrective actions associated with mock and real-time product recalls."

However, if you were heavily involved or instrumental in coordinating a *successful* recall, I would definitely add specifics to your resume. There's no shame in righting a wrong.

1 Thank

Thank you both for the responses! It was a successful outcome so know I think I feel more confident adding it to my resume.  

Hello,

remember that what you put on your resume, should always be seen/assessed by the recruiter has a value for the position.

You have to be ready to argue in positive manner what you did and what you learn (from the recall process it self and the corrective action to avoid it again).

Similar Discussion Topics
Quaker Recall BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Trader Joe’s dumplings recall due to possible contamination with hard plastic from a permanent marker SQF regulatory recall How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall? Mock Recall Exercise: Determining Recall Classification (Metal Contamination) SQF- Recall/Traceability - Time of Completion Can we use Mock Recall information for a Traceability Exercise Risk assessment to determine if recall necessary Customer requesting information for mock recall