What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSMA and PCQI requirements

Started by , Oct 31 2018 08:57 PM
1 Reply

Question is when do small business need to be complient and if we are importing our product from overseas packaged and labeled already do we need a PCQI still? Also is there any resources I can use to see exactly what I need to do to be complient. Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSMA 204 - GDST, tracking KDEs and CTEs,etc. SQF & FSMA Plan FSMA- Preventive Controls- Practical example of hazard analysis? BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule FSMA Topics
[Ad]

It's all pretty much here, unless you want to slog through the rules.

Sorry I can't be more specific because I don't know your specific business or "size".

The above link should help though.

And, if you are directly importing your material from foreign suppliers, and are in essence, the owner of that product upon import, you will also be subject to the FSVP section of the rule.

Marshall

Similar Discussion Topics
FSMA 204 - GDST, tracking KDEs and CTEs,etc. SQF & FSMA Plan FSMA- Preventive Controls- Practical example of hazard analysis? BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule FSMA Topics BRCGS Information on FSMA Final Rule on Requirements for Additional Traceability Records for Certain Foods Spice Industry Environmental Monitoring Program- Ready to Eat-FSMA Does tea manufacturing fall outside the scope of the FSMA? Differences between FSMA, VQIP and FDA Audits Estimated cost of a FSMA Gap Assessment (21CFR117)