What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Quality Code - Non-conformance 2.5.3.2 Verification activities

Started by , Nov 20 2018 02:41 AM
3 Replies

Hi there,

Our site got audited a few weeks ago. Got a Non-conformance on SQF Quality Code 2.5.3.2 Verification activities shall include a comparison of process control limits (+/- 3 deviations) with specification limits to ensure alignment and appropriate process control. I have tried researching about SPC online, but couldn't find find much information as how SQF require  to use SPC. Not quite sure what I need to do to fix this non-conformance. Can anyone give me an idea?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling?
[Ad]

What products do you produce?

I found this post. Maybe it is helpful for you?

https://www.ifsqn.co...c-requirements/

Also, this webinar might be of some use:

https://www.ifsqn.co...d-industry-r133

Hi Kathy -

Our site was audited a few days ago and received the same non-conformance for SQF Quality Code 2.5.3.2 Verification activities.  Curious if you were able to resolve the non-conformance satisfactorily and how?  We are struggling to find an appropriate solution.  Thanks!

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc.