What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Member Coconut Oil Industry

Started by , Nov 28 2018 07:15 AM

Hey we did 400 gallons of organic virgin cold pressed coconut oil just this morning! Smells so good in the process room. The best tip I can give is keep water away, it will allow mold to thrive.

2 Replies

Hi ! Im new to the group. Great to be here. I am with a coconut/ vegetable oil manufacturing company.
We are on our way to establishing the systems for CGMP/HACCP and then later FSMS or FSSC.

Hope I can get and also share industry information on food safety in this group.  Cheers!

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member
[Ad]

Welcome Artemis!

Oh, how we love coconut oil and its many many many healthy and healthful uses. Our cupboard has 2 - 52 oz containers at any given time.

2 Likes

Hey we did 400 gallons of organic virgin cold pressed coconut oil just this morning! Smells so good in the process room. The best tip I can give is keep water away, it will allow mold to thrive.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member HACCP in the sugar industry Food technology applications in the industry New Member Member of the Month - February 2024