What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Individual FSMS for each product or a generic FSMS for the factory?

Started by , Dec 04 2018 03:42 AM
4 Replies

I have some question about the use of FSMS auditing

A factory has three products with individual supply chain ,i.e milk, cheese and milk powder. The factory is selling the milk powder to a supermarket and the supermarket want to conduct a supplier auidt to the factory. I would like to ask i should have an individual FSMS for the milk powder or a generic FSMS for the whole factory? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IQF (Individual Quick Frozen) Certficiation SQF certification for individual and company Labeling of the box instead of the individual units Do we need to list the individual ingredients for the sauce on the label? Lot Coding Individual Bulk Items
[Ad]

I have some question about the use of FSMS auditing

A factory has three products with individual supply chain ,i.e milk, cheese and milk powder. The factory is selling the milk powder to a supermarket and the supermarket want to conduct a supplier auidt to the factory. I would like to ask i should have an individual FSMS for the milk powder or a generic FSMS for the whole factory? 

So what do the Supermarket say ? eg do they expect certification to a GFSI recognised standard ?

There are many food safety management systems are present in which one is HACCP.

Are you looking for the best Restaurant POS System? Are you thinking of making your restaurant a huge brand? Are you aiming for increasing your customers? We present to you India’s first ever restaurant brand positioning platform – “Smart-Resto by OnlineKatta Technologies”, to earn more customers, build a strong and profitable relationship to enhance business growth and sustainability.

Your Food Safety Management System (FSMS) would cover your entire facility.

You may however be requires to have a separate Food Safety Plan for each different type of item.

Similar Discussion Topics
IQF (Individual Quick Frozen) Certficiation SQF certification for individual and company Labeling of the box instead of the individual units Do we need to list the individual ingredients for the sauce on the label? Lot Coding Individual Bulk Items BS the FSPCA PCQ Individual What makes someone a "Qualified Individual"? Required Competencies for an Individual Approving Suppliers SQF non-conformance-PCQI trained individual QUID % Individual Ingredient of a Compound Ingredient