What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFS Brokers V2, 5.5.1: authorities who should be informed of a recall

Started by , Dec 07 2018 04:20 PM
1 Reply
Hey, guys. 

I would like to consult with you if any of you have any list of contacts of authorities who should be informed in case of a recall exercise. 

I want to comply with point 5.5.1 of IFS Brokers V2. 

The country in question is Amsterdam, I already have information about who is being informed in Amsterdam but besides that I don't know if anyone else in the European Union should be notified. 

Thank you very much for your support. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Quaker Recall BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Trader Joe’s dumplings recall due to possible contamination with hard plastic from a permanent marker SQF regulatory recall How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall?
[Ad]

For issues that affect Europe in general, the notification would normally be distributed via the RASFF service -  https://ec.europa.eu...rasff/portal_en

These notifications are raised by the member state in which the problem was original notified/identified, so in the case you describe you would need to notify the regulatory authorities in the Netherlands, and they'd then raise an alert via RASFF if they deemed it appropriate.

Similar Discussion Topics
Quaker Recall BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Trader Joe’s dumplings recall due to possible contamination with hard plastic from a permanent marker SQF regulatory recall How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall? Mock Recall Exercise: Determining Recall Classification (Metal Contamination) SQF- Recall/Traceability - Time of Completion Can we use Mock Recall information for a Traceability Exercise Risk assessment to determine if recall necessary Customer requesting information for mock recall