What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Please advise any online audit training available free of cost

Started by , Dec 19 2018 07:06 AM
3 Replies

Dear all,

iam suresh from India  recently iam  qualified  msc coc lead auditor training  my goal food safety auditor please advise any online training's available free of cost . 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]

Hi Kumar

I think it is quite unlikely that you will obtain access to completely free training for food safety - it's quite a complex and detailed topic, which would require a lot of planning to produce an online training platform, and would need to be updated as the standards change - consequently it is unlikely that someone would  spend this much time to do this completely for free, especially if there is a final examination which needs to be marked?.

However costs vary widely so perhaps you could obtain some quotes & present them to your manager to his/her approval.

Assuming your site is accredited, most quality standards mandate that a company will have "sufficient resources" (including money) to produce safe & legal food. Training will be included in this as a resource so your employer would reasonably expect that he/she might have to pay for this.

Although I hope I'm wrong & somebody knows where this can be obtained!!

1 Thank

Thank Q Very Much for your suggestion 

I know of basic internal auditing training for free but not Food Safety auditing training.  Lesley is correct that most of the food safety training require an exam to receive the completion certificate which is given by an authorized agency and is not free.  I would expect it to cost anywhere from $499 US Dollars for online training to $1200 US Dollars for in-house training.  This of course can vary worldwide.

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Third party audit certificate redacted Effective evaluation methods of food safety training