What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Potato Chips Plant Documented FSMS

Started by , Dec 28 2018 03:20 PM
3 Replies

Hello,

Everyone!

I have to submit an assignment on Potato Chips Plant ( Documented FSMS) in my University so please help me with this by means of templates or any other form I'll be very great full to all of you. 

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sodium Metabisulphite: Food additive or processing aid in potato production? Production plan on fish pie with sweet potato croquette in a mushroom sauce and puff pastry HACCP for a potato fries processing plant Potato Starch and Ammonia Carbonate Suppliers Labelling Question - declaring Potato Starch
[Ad]

Plz anyone?

Hello Syed,

Follow this link above on google, this would be your basic package of (Food Safety Management Systems) templates and maybe some useful records. 
(I've downloaded and tested the link, it should be completely safe)

I personally wish I knew this when I started planning out my manual, had to create most of my templates. Continuous improvement is key!

This link is the website that contained the download. It may contain a lot of useful information to you that may help you with whatever you're trying to achieve. 

Hope this helps!

Kindest Regards,
-Joseph
1 Thank

Plz anyone?

I suggest to google "potato chips plant" which offers a lot of Process information. And search this Forum.

@Yoda - Thks for input. The FSMS system is sort of generalisable with respect to Prerequisites and Documentation but the Process FS aspects will inevitably relate to the specific Process.

Similar Discussion Topics
Sodium Metabisulphite: Food additive or processing aid in potato production? Production plan on fish pie with sweet potato croquette in a mushroom sauce and puff pastry HACCP for a potato fries processing plant Potato Starch and Ammonia Carbonate Suppliers Labelling Question - declaring Potato Starch Parameters for blanching peeled potato and cut chips Specifications for diced blanched potato Metal Detection in potato washing How long can we keep peeled whole potato and peeled carrots in chilled water? Processing aids for potato peeled production