What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Auditing/ verification reliable companies

Started by , Jan 09 2019 08:33 AM
3 Replies

Good morning to all and Happy new year!

I come to you to ask for your advice and recommendations on existent service providers across Europe that can perform audits/verification checks on a chain of a quick service restaurant.

The intention is to have 1 partner that can verify the compliance with local regulations, conformity level of the internal standards and ideally to have accredited lab technical support for sampling.

Could anyone recommend an experience trusted supplier?

Thanks for all your feedbacks.

Cheers,

Paulo

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems
[Ad]

Dear Paulo,

Only this information is not enough. maybe if you give more details about your search somebody can help you.

I am food auditor against FSSC, ISO 22000, ISO 9001, HACCP and i hope very soon and IFS.

If you give me more details what you want maybe i can help you.

Best regards,

Ivan

Contact your local SGS office - they should be able to combine what you need.

Hi Ivan,

The objective is to have 1 partner with representation in Europe that is capable to verify through audits the conformity against our internal food safety code and compliance with local regulations.

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the recommendation! will do!

regards,

Paulo 

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Choice of Auditor and Auditing Date Internal auditing Auditing an Edible Flower Farm Glass and Brittle Plastic Auditing CICS America for SQF auditing