What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality standard for freeze fried sweet potato product

Started by , Jan 21 2019 03:58 AM
3 Replies
Hi everyone.
My product is freeze fried sweet potato product, i am exporting to Japan. That is my new product so i do not have much experience about fried product. So can any one can recommend or give any standard for my product. It may be include oil quality: acid value, peroxide value. Thank a lot

Gửi từ CPH1825 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

can you clarify please

freeze dried   OR fried and flash frozen  OR par fried and flash frozen?

can you clarify please

freeze dried OR fried and flash frozen OR par fried and flash frozen?

Sorry for my mistake. I mean frozen fried by IQF.

Gửi từ CPH1825 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

So size and shape would come to mind first, followed by colour

The # of pieces stuck together in a set sample of finished goods

Duration of the IQF process to ensure as few ice crystals forming as possible

Assuming your using a circular blast freezer?

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Burger Quality Concern Greasiness Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 How to make a Quality Manual?